Ivan, as far as I understand, Max also created verification check for not
included test and found a few tests, that have never been included in any
testsuites.

Also, I suppose, that even if we cannot run some tests, these tests should
be ignored using annotation, but not commented.

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy