Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good day. My name is Kin Chan, and I go by Nathan. I am
writing this email to wonder if I have any chance to contribute my work to
Ignite project. I am currently a Junior Software Developer in Minneapolis, MN,
USA. I graduated from University of Minnesota as a Bachelor degree in computer
science, and I focused on system. I have few years experience mainly using C
and Java during my college and research, but I am with C# right now since it is
the main language in my company.

Currently I am trying to explore my career, and I found it interesting in the
Ignite project at APACHE, especially on how it can help application run faster
using the in-memory data grid. I have created a Jira account - nathanchan2020.
I really I hope I can get involved into the project.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help or provide.

Thanks,
Kin (Nathan) Chan