Hello, Saikat!

I know that IgniteMessagin is used in the production environment and
I don't see any bugs in Jira with this feature.
I wrote some tests for IgniteMessaging in the security suite, and only one
confusing thing was noticed [1].

Why did we decide to deprecate IgniyeMessaging API  in Ignite 3.0?

1.
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Inconsistent-behavior-of-IgniteMessaging-td47481.html