Hi Nikolay,

Thank you for reviewing the changes. I have made changes only in the
README.txt file and updated the artifactId so that it matches with pom.xml.

I have also updated the version details in the PR so that it matches with
our release version.

https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/30

With respect to naming convention I was thinking we would not be required
to change the groupId and we will only change the artifactId similar to
spring-boot-autoconfigure-ext module.

https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/blob/master/modules/spring-boot-autoconfigure-ext/pom.xml#L33

Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Saikat