Hello!

If I understood your problem correctly, you need to make a thin client's
security context allowed on a remote node.

When a security plugin does authenticate a thin client, it should spread
the thin client's security context on the cluster.

How a security context will be transmitted to a remote node is up to the
plugin's developers.

Also, you have to implement the GridSecurityProcessor.securityContext(UUID
subjId) method,

the way this method is used in Ignite can see in the task description [1].

   1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12759