Hi Mauricio,

Glad to receive a note from you. The community needs to know its heroes ;)

I've used your advice and labeled some important tasks appropriately. As
you might have noticed, the community voted to define Ignite as a
distributed database. Which means there are some tasks for the two of us :)
Hope you have time to contribute the changes:

-
Denis