Hi Nikita,

Welcome to the community! We've been waiting for professionals like you for
a while ;)

Sharing extra resources:

   - Our documentation contribution process, you're welcome to suggest
   changes:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Document
   - Our Slack channel, you can reach out to most of the contributors there
   if need to talk out any ticket 101:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Collaborate#HowtoCollaborate-IgniteSlack

Please join in me and Maksim here, we already need your help:

-
Denis