Denis,

I remember the agreement, but also we are always fixing documentation
pages even after a release announced (like for 2.9.0 and the
ignite-2.9 release branch). Can we go the same way here? For instance,
we can add all necessary documentation pages prior to the 2.9.1 wide
announce.

It doesn't seem to be the release blocker here, as the same as the
checkstyle issues weren't for 2.9.0. Isn't it?