Hi Dmitriy,

I don't think there is any reason for concern at this point. The community
agreed on the scope of the changes for 3.0 - it is described on Wiki. The
scope is quite big, so it is clear that 2.x and 3.x will have to exist in
parallel for a significant amount of time, so we need a place where we can
merge the code for 3.x. Thus, I've created this new repo. We already have
multiple IEPs, as well as several contributors who are actively involved in
development. Some of the first PRs were merged today.

I didn't hear any objections since the repo was created.

-Val