Mikhail and Igniters,

Thanks for your comments. The questions are reasonable, though I think all
concerns are addressed by the IEP as Val mentioned. I will update the
document according to your questions in the following week or so, so we can
have a constructive discussion further.

ср, 30 дек. 2020 г. в 11:45, Michael Cherkasov <michael.cherka...@gmail.com