Hi Ksenia, Folks,

Thank you for providing this information, and thank all of you for your
contributions. Speaking about how the community recognizes these efforts,
it's pretty much up to PMC to decide.

There is nothing in Apache policies that says that you should contribute
code to be invited to be Committer/PMC. There are examples when the Apache
Foundation itself invites non-technical folks to be members of the
foundation.

So we have a formal way to recognize it, feel free to start a discussion. I
really looking forward to seeing new statistics for 2021, coz it is still
important to mention, even if a community-champion is already a member of
the PMC.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov