Hi, Igniters!

When we started Ignite 3.x in new repository, not only we have received a
chance to cleanup codebase, but to maintain some order in development tools,
like GitHub.
Currently in 2.x repository we have lots of stalled PRs and branches, which not
only clog the repository, but also indirectly influence TC performance (due to
necessity to check for updates every ref: branches and PRs).

Could I suggest we devise some recommendations for using PR's and branches in
new repo and add some rules about stalled PRs at least, like closing them if
inactive for some time.
Also we can activate some settings in repo's configuration, like auto delete
branch after PR is merged.

WDYT?