Atri,

Let's discuss the subj together with the community. Ignite already supports
AWS [1] and GCE [2] IP Finders out of the box, but the Azure one is still
missing. I can confirm that the demand exists, and rather frequently, I see
developers asking for an Azure-native IP finder for Ignite.

Atri, could you please research how to implement the IP finder and suggest
a solution in this discussion thread? See how it was done for AWS and GCE,
we might go the same route or use a more contemporary and easy-to-configure
approach for Azure.

[1]
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/clustering/discovery-in-the-cloud#amazon-s3-ip-finder
[2]