Igniters,

I'm happy to announce that Ignite 3 project reached a significant
milestone, as we release the 2nd alpha version of the product.

On top of the functionality that was previously released, Alpha 2 adds
the following major features:
- Replication infrastructure based on Raft.
- New in-memory atomic storage with the basic insert-read functionality.
- New schema management engine and API.

There is an ability to create a cluster, and use the new Table to API to
write and read the data. Basic code examples are available here:
https://github.com/apache/ignite-3/tree/3.0.0-alpha2/examples

The best way to try the release out is to go through the Getting Started
Guide: https://ignite.apache.org/docs/3.0.0-alpha

If there are any questions, issues, or thoughts, please do not hesitate to
consider it in future development.

-Val