Hi Pavel,

I don't think we will need the pure embedded mode, but we still need to be
able to access the API from compute and services. That said, there are two
usages of the 'Ignite' API:

   1. Remote, via the binary protocol.
   2. Local - needed for compute and services. (This is how it works now.)

I believe that the API should be the same, and there should be a unified
access point. Ignition seems to be a good candidate for this.

Ignition#start should eventually be removed from the public API. It is
currently there only because we don't have the thin client yet.

-Val