Alright,

As long as our Nabble mail archive viewers went out of sync with the
community mailing lists, I posted a warning message on the Nabble home page
encouraging visitors to send questions to the list via an email client and
use Pony Mail as an archive viewer. Also, it's no longer possible to
create topics in Nabble or respond in existing discussions:

   - http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com
   - http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com

Also, I'm checking with INFRA if it's possible to enable indexing of the
archives in Pony Mail.

-
Denis