Hi Courtney,

Please clarify what do you mean by prepared queries and query caching?
Do you mean caching query results? If so, in my mind material views
are the best approach here (Ignite 2 does not support them). Do you
have other good approaches in your mind? E.g. implemented in other
databases.

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin