1. Unfortunately Bugyard notifications support looks not great. I see
a first real feedback item in app [1] but do not see it on dev list.
Actually I suppose documentation feedback digest would solve all
problems (if delivery works fine) but they do not have such feature.
2. It looks sane to see how it goes first. Unfortunately I have time
to follow discussions occasionally, so I started this when I had time.
3. What other feedback services message to dev list?

[1]
https://app.bugyard.io/public/app/rycqZJDyY/f/6114c25933d82400145d8adc?sort=recent&status=new,in%20progress,implemented

--

Best regards,