Dear Team,

Hi all! I am a social media manager looking to help contribute to the Ignite
community.

A little about me: I recently got my degree in computer science and I have a
lot of experience with running the social media channels for my personal
YouTube channel as well as a gaming community outside of my professional work
experience.

I think that Ignite could use some love on that front. We can ramp up awareness
through social media, especially Twitter which I feel has not yet been used to
it’s greatest potential.

Is there any way I could get access to the Apache Ignite Twitter account? :)
I feel that there’s a lot of great stuff that can be shared there and we can
reach a large audience of developers on Twitter to engage with.

Thanks!
Kevin