Igniters,

I think it's clear to all of us that Ignite 2.x and 3.x will coexist for a
while. They are developed in separate Git repos, but we still accumulate
the tickets for both versions in the same Jira project, which seems to
complicate the ticket management.

For example, we use the "ignite-3" label for 3.x tickets, but this approach
is fragile. If someone forgets to add the label to a new ticket, it's
likely to be lost. We need a better separation.

All the above is true for Wiki as well - we use a single Confluence space.

I suggest creating a new Jira project and a new Confluence space for Ignite
3 and moving all the relevant tickets and pages there.

Any thoughts or objections?

-Val