Ivan,

I'm a bit confused :) Unless I misread the initial suggestion, the idea is
to provide a public API to create the context. In other words, it will be
up to the end user to create this context properly, which affects the
business code - and that's exactly where I see an issue.

The examples you mentioned are more related to internal activities (e.g.,
if authentication is handled by an Ignite server node, it can create its
internal context for a connection - this is certainly reasonable). I'm only
worried about exposing this to the end user.

Maybe you can pick one of the use cases that you think would benefit from
this feature the most, and provide a little more detail? How would you like
to see the use case to be addressed and what is currently missing?

Also, just to be clear: I'm not necessarily against the suggestion, and
it's highly unlikely that I will want to veto it if you or someone else
will decide to implement it. Just expressing my concerns.

-Val