Hi,

Your proposal is consistent with the current interface of
DataStorageConfiguration class, so I', okay with the proposed change.

Alternatively, DataStorageConfiguration#systemDataRegionConfiguration
field could be introduced which could be DataRegionConfiguration type
or special SystemDataRegionConfiguration type in case if we want to
limit access to the system data region parameters.