Hello Petr,

Can you assist me with configuring the GCE [1] suite on the TC
Extensions project? Currently, I have an issue with moving environment
variables from the old GCE suite [2] to the new one.

I need to create the following envs:
- env.test.gce.account.id
- env.test.gce.p12.path
- env.test.gce.project.name

However the `id` seems to be a password, so it's hidden on the admin
panel. Can you please help me with this?

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteExtensions_Tests_Gce&branch_IgniteExtensions_Tests=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
[2]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_GceOld&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=ignite-2.12&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv