Hi, Igniters.

    Should we return a proxy even for local services by 'IgniteServices#serviceProxy()'?

*I vote +1*, let's return proxy.

    This question has recently raised again. Before the service metrics, we returned direct instance for local services. With service metrics enabled, we return proxy. With the metrics disabled, we return direct reference.

Pros:
    1) Would match the method name - 'proxy'. Looks reasonable.
    2) Giving proxy every time, we won't change behavior depending on user setting like 'ServiceConfiguration#setStatisticsEnabled()'     3) There is a dedicated method for direct reference of local service: 'IgniteServices#service()'

Cons:
    4) Will break declarations like `MyServiceImpl svc = serviceProxy(«myservice», IMyService.class);` without any change.