Hey,

Nabble turns off all the forums trying to reduce their costs. Same what we had
with the user list a few months ago. We store admin credentials in a special
PMC folder on SVN. I can send the URL later if you don’t what that is.

There is no need to archive/download anything from Nabble. That was just a UI
for our user/dev mail archives. Now we can use pony mail.

—
Denis