Hi, guys!

Ignite 2.12 was released on 17th Jan. And here is a plan to release 2.13 on
28 Mar. It is only 2.5 months between those versions. IMHO, it's better to
have more time between releases:
1. We had some bug reports after releasing 2.11, and it can be worth
waiting for users feedback about 2.12. Also meetup with description of 2.12
will be only next week (16 Feb).
2. In my understanding, users don't switch between versions of databases
frequently. Actually it's hard work to upgrade such a dependency. So, no
need for continuous delivery here. I think it's a common practice, for
example, MongoDB releases 1 time per year, Cassandra 2 times. CockroachDB
releases minor versions every month, but major versions are still released
2 times a year. But I'm not aware of all databases.

I think we should move dates for at least 1 month. Also it depends on the
Calcite engine readiness. WDYT?

Anyway, from my side there are some tickets I want to include to the next
release scope:
1. Partition reservation for cache queries (it will make IndexQuery work on
unstable topology): IGNITE-16030 and IGNITE-16031

2. Also there is a discussion started by Andrey Mashenlov about known index
corruption scenarios [1]. It looks like there are at least 2 issues to
resolve: dropping of affinity index, handle of orphaned indexes. I think we
should fix those known issues before the next release. WDYT?

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/m6dt0pn1qb01d8w6zm2fvo7lxgt0r068