The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited
Pavel Pereslegin to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

He made a lot of major contributions to the Apache Ignite codebase
like a snapshot restore procedure, batch update operation to the
PageMemory, TDE cache key rotation procedure, Service context
injection and etc.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Pavel, and congratulating him on the new role in
the Apache Ignite Community.

Best Regards,
Maxim Muzafarov