Hey, Igniters!

On June 14, we meet online at the virtual Ignite Summit[1] to share Apache
Ignite experience. Call for speakers is open until April 29[2]. But, here’s
an initiative that everyone can contribute to: videos that feature our
coworker pets, to be presented between talks!

Do you have a pet assistant that helps you get through your workday? If you
do, share your experience with the community! We want to see the furry pals
who support Ignite developers.

Here are some tips for creating an awesome video:

   1.

   Hold the camera sideways! The landscape looks much better than portrait
   :)
   2.

   We get that it’s fun working in a cave, but turn the lights on! We want
   to see your furry pal in detail, and it’s hard to see without good lighting.
   3.

   Try to get your office set up in the shot! Do you have a cat bed on your
   desk? Get it all in the frame!
   4.

   If you have some Apache Ignite swag, include it somewhere somehow.
   5.

   Upload the video to Twitter or LinkedIn with the hashtags #IgniteSummit
   and #IgnitePaw.
   6.

   Make sure to share a little about yourself and your pet in your post!

If you have questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Kseniya

[1]https://ignite-summit.org/

[2]https://sessionize.com/IgniteSummit-2022/