Hello Igniters,

Currently we have a batch of ignite-hibernate modules which provide
Hibernate second-level cache (L2 cache) implementation based on the
Apache Ignite for different version of hibernate.

The following list of modules we have:
- ignite-hibernate_4.2
- ignite-hibernate_5.1
- ignite-hibernate_5.3
- ignite-hibernate-core (a common part for all hibernate modules)

I propose to use the same approach as was used for the
ignite-spring-data module [1] and move all these modules to the Ignite
Extesions project.

In details:

- remove all these modules from the Ignite project.
- create ignite-hibernate extension.
- move ignite-hibernate-core + ignite-hibernate_4.2 to
release/ignite-hibernate-4.2.0 branch (the version of ignite-hibernate
extension will be 4.2.0) and release it on demand;
- move ignite-hibernate-core + ignite-hibernate_5.1 to
release/ignite-hibernate-5.1.0 branch (the version of ignite-hibernate
extension will be 5.1.0) and release it on demand;
- move ignite-hibernate-core + ignite-hibernate_5.3 to the master
branch and to the release/ignite-hibernate-5.3.0 branch (the version
of ignite-hibernate extension will be 5.3.0) and release it
immediately;

Is it OK or am I missing something?
WDYT?

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/b03bny7xj9x5ty371srtdn9ysd72qht7