Hello Aleksanrd,

The description looks good. A few questions below:

- Can the CLI also be run in non-interactive mode to support scripts
execution (like the WildFly it does [1])? Will it be possible though
the REST it used?
- What is the benefits and drawbacks of using REST for this tool? Are
there any alternative for that?
- Would we have command autocomplition out of the box? It doesn't
mentioned, but seems to be a very user friendly ability.

Can you provide a briefly comparison for such a CLI tools for other
databases and/or systems, application servers? It seems the developing
CLI tool is a common task, so I think at least we should mention about
the common development approach in modern systems for such tools. For
instance, I'm very excited with the wildfly-cli tool usage, however,
may be it has some drawbacks too.

[1] https://kb.novaordis.com/index.php/WildFly_CLI_Scripting