Hi Maksim.

Do I understand correctly that 'consistent cut start' message always
contains IDs of transactions to include, while 'consistent cut finish'
message always contains IDs of transactions to exclude from the
consistent cut? (At least, this is the impression I got from the
example of parsing the WAL and the accompanying figure). If this is
the case, then it looks like the `include` and `check` fields are
mutually exclusive in ConsistentCutRecord. Would it make sense to
replace it with two classes, like ConsistentCutStartRecord(cutVer,
include) and ConsistentCutFinishRecord(cutVer, exclude)?

Also, it seems that it could be beneficial to have a separate section
explaining when the corresponding records are written to WAL, to make
this information easier to find. Or, maybe, this could be added to the
current 'WAL records' section.