Hi Aleksandr.

There is a command named 'init' in your proposal. According to its
description, it initializes the cluster with a distributed
configuration. I'm not sure how it's mapped to the existing commands.
The thing is that currently, there is `ignite init` command that
initializes (actually, installs) Ignite on the current machine (its
description does not mention distributed configuration), and there is
also `ignite cluster init` that initializes the cluster (see [1], for
example), which does not concern distributed configuration as well.

So it looks like the 2 existing commands got dropped and replaced with
another 'init' command relating to the distributed config.

Was it intentional?