Hello Petr,

On 03.08.2022 15:39, Petr Ivanov wrote:
Hi, Sergey.

What bot?

I mean this one: https://mtcga.ignite.apache.org/

But the problem was resolved for me already.

Thanks,

--

   Sergey

Regards,
Petr Ivanov
Head of IT
IT & Development Solutions | GRIDGAIN SYSTEMS
+7 (911) 945-00-59

On 3 Aug 2022, at 11:33, Sergey Korotkov <serge.korot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello colleagues,

I have troubles invoking builds and re-runs from the team city bot interface.

If I click on the corresponding buttons ("Trigger build" or "Re-run possible blockers")
it shows the "Internal Server Error [500]." in the UI and the chrome dev tools shows that bot
backend actually return the following error message:

--------------

Service https://ci.ignite.apache.org/app/rest/buildQueue returned Invalid
Response Code : 403:
Responding with error, status code: 403 (Forbidden).
Details: jetbrains.buildServer.serverSide.auth.AccessDeniedException: You do not have
"Comment build" permission in project with internal id: project17
Access denied. Check the user has enough permissions to perform the operation.

Is it a bug or I need more permissions in fact?

If my current permissions are not enough would you please give me more?

My teamcity user name is: serge.korotkov

Thanks,

--

    Sergey