Thank you Alex, understand that the behavior might different to make fully
compatible with sql standards, perhaps we can only constraint the write
process , both the api and sql components. Thus we can read even there are
some old date in the database already

Yours
Stephen

Alex Plehanov <plehanov.a...@gmail.com>于2023年2月27日 周一下午3:49写道: