Hi Igniters!

Recently Apache INFRA notified that they would no longer support Roller as
a blogging platform. We must copy all the posts from
https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/ and put them on Ignite website with the
URL ignite.apache.org/blog.

The only tech requirement is this URL which will be used later for
aggregating our posts to some Apache feeds. So we can keep the same
principle for the blog as for all other pages - updating them via PR on
GitHub.

I will gladly create the ticket and keep watching this migration.
Please see the possible design for the blog page:
https://github.com/apache/ignite-website/blob/master/images/blog.jpg

As for the top menu, I suggest moving the "Resources"
https://ignite.apache.org/resources.html to the top. Now, this item is in
the "Get Started" which is inconvenient. Please see here
https://github.com/apache/ignite-website/blob/master/images/menue%20resources.png
And here's how the Get Started will look after this change
https://github.com/apache/ignite-website/blob/master/images/menue%20started.png

WDYT?

Cheers,
Kseniya