Dear Ignite Team,

Hope this email finds your well !

Reaching out to you, as currently we are facing performance issue with Apache
Ignite. Our application is running on Azure Kubernetes (v1.27.1), which has 24
nodes of size "Standard_F64s_v2" (handling roughly 13million of records).
Frequently we are getting "[WARNING][jvm-pause-detector-worker][IgniteKernal]
Possible too long JVM pause: xxxx milliseconds",  while performing any
operations such as reading, encoding etc.

Here below is the system information:

System Information (Apache Ignite Clusters)
Heap size: 32GB out of 64GB of memory
CPUs:  Standard_F64s_v2
The number of server instances: 24
IOWait: within normal range
IOPS: 10k-600K per hr
JDK: Oracle JDK8, 1.8.0_281
APACHE IGNITE - 2.14.0

GC configuration in ignite.sh:

XX:-UseContainerSupport
 -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch
 -XX:+UseG1GC
-XX:+ScavengeBeforeFullGC
  -XX:+DisableExplicitGC"

Please assist us in identifying the underlying source of this problem.
Thank you,
Srinivas

________________________________

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security, AI-powered support capabilities, and assessment of
internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us.
Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws.
For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please
see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.

www.accenture.com