Things are in a bit better shape - we have changes successfully being
cherry-picked to 2.x. CentOS 6 builds are running to completion and we're
able to run S3 and LocalFS builds that use the snapshot loading path.

There are still a lot of isolated test failures though and flaky tests
causing a lot of failed builds:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IMPALA%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20labels%20in%20(Flaky%2C%20flaky%2C%20broken-build)%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC

It seems ok to open things up to smaller bug fixes, but please hold off on
any large commits for now until builds are reliably green.