It looks like the review is converging, so hopefully we can get this in
soon and people can play around with it in their development environments
some more.

Also, I wanted to call out all of the bugs that Quanlong has found and been
fixing in the ORC C++ library - he's found a whole bunch of pre-existing
issues as a result of the testing done on this patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ORC%20AND%20reporter%20in%20(stiga-huang)