+1 (binding)

- Validated the sha512 file
- Validated the GPG signature
- Ran the release test job:
https://jenkins.impala.io/view/Utility/job/release-test-ub1604/10/

Also, thanks Lars for bringing up IMPALA-4744. I'm not fixing it for this
release, since a fix for that would require a new RC, which would restart
the entire voting process. Since we know that it's not a regression and
only a minor cosmetic drawback. I've updated the release documentation to
ensure that we have it fixed for every upcoming release henceforth.