The work to remove IMPALA_MINICLUSTER_PROFILE=2 from master is complete.
Please run a full build (./buildall.sh -notests -format -testdata) to avoid
any issues. Though not strictly necessary, it's recommended to exit the
shell session to avoid potential issues related to stale environment
variables. Sorry for the inconvenience.