Yea, when we looked into it I recall that it worked fine on all compilers
from the last 10 years or something (in fact I remember using #pragma once
on Metrowerks Codewarrior more than fifteen years ago). Given we require
C++14 I don't think #pragma once is going to be the limiting factor in
compiler version portability.

-Todd

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:01 PM, Sailesh Mukil <sail...@cloudera.com.invalid

--