Dear Impala Developers,

I looked into IMPALA-784, which is about properly quoting the result of a
"show create table" command. I noticed the ToSqlTest which checks that
ParseNode.toSql() applies proper quoting. However, I found that the handler
of the "show create table" statement does not use ParseNode.toSql() at all
(presumably because the ParseNode object for the "create table" statement
ceases to exist once the statement is executed). This however leaves me
wondering: What is ParseNode.toSql() actually used for beside being tested?

Thanks,

Zoltan