Hi,

I'm wondering who has the right to create the infra ticket for turning on our
website.
Also, I configure a pipeline test for website by using travis-ci at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb-website/pull/1. I suppose
incubator-iotdb-website should configure the travis-ci. Does anyone has right
to active travis-ci at https://www.travis-ci.org/?

Thanks
Yi Xu