Betreff: Re: CFP opened for ApacheCon NA 2019 in Las Vegas
Von: Christofer Dutz
An: dev@iotdb.apache.org

Hi Xiangdong,

as far as I know, you can always edit your submission after submitting ...
I know you can't edit the individual details of a speaker (You have to delete
and re-create in order to edit)
But you can modify things.

So I would suggest that you submit it and add Julian as soon as he provides
information.

Chris