Hi,

Though I also think the second structure is more clear, many databases
projects use the structure 1... e.g, Cassandra.

When using structure 2, there are some jars both in the client/lib/ and the
server/lib/, which will enlarge the binary file.

Do we need to extract them out and put them into another folder? Something
like:
.
├── client
│   └── lib