If you have the binary release, you need to list all the third party
jars in the License file.
BTW, you can use maven license plugin[1] to list those jars in your
distribution directory.
You can find the plugin setting example here[2]. The only missing part
is you still need to copy the generated file into License file
yourself.

[1]https://www.mojohaus.org/license-maven-plugin/
[2]https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack/blob/master/pom.xml#L643

Willem Jiang