Hi,

short update, both releases (svn and maven) are done.
The source release can be found under:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/iotdb/0.8.0-incubating/

Notice that we do not use above link to distribute the artefacts but use the
mirror links (most likely
https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/iotdb/0.8.0-incubating/ but currently
not yet reachable).

The maven central artefacts should be available in some minutes.

Furthermore, I discuss to rename the current `master` to develop and point the
`master` branch then to the tagged release version (as already discussed
several times).
Does everybody agree with that?

Julian