Hi,

Thank Julian and all mentors! Thank all guys in the community!

By now I could not wait to download the release version for a trial.
(sadly, Tsinghua's Apache mirror site has not synced that ...
https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/apache/ ,
but now I can get more available mirror site from:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/iotdb/0.8.0-incubating/apache-iotdb-0.8.0-incubating-bin.zip
 )

The Apache release process is indeed rigorous, and actually I didn't learn
all of the steps from this release.... But I am sure that I will finally be
familiar with that in the near future :D

Let's keep working for the next version!

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东