Hi,

I'm not robot...  Here is the original content:

To resolve the issue (Add rpc interface to insert data) [1], I add a
insertBatch interface in rpc.thrift and a new class named Session as client.
Currently it only support insertBatch(), but we will add more interfaces (such
as create timeseries, set storage group), which is a more efficient way
compared to JDBC.

I have submitted a PR [2] to master. Anyone interested is welcome to join or
review.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues/IOTDB-173?filter=allopenissues
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/351