Hi,

1. I will present this tool soon, which has taken most of my time recently.
2. I guess so, but I could not find a good way to verify it. I am using 10240
as the chunk size limit, so there is a good chance that every chunk contains
more points are the compressor works better.
3. With the help of most mail clients, I believe this is easy. If you are
asking for any recommendations, the one from NetEase would be fine.

| |
Tian Jiang

jt2594...@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制